The revolutionary at home cervical cell collection system, SelfPap™ puts women’s health in their own hands.
SelfPap™ offers unprecedented Accessibility, Availability and Affordability in the long awaited screening solution for the cervical cancer, HPV, STI and STD crisis afflicting the women of the world today.
A self‐administered cervical cell collection system designed for use by women in the privacy of their homes. The SelfPap™ Test Kit empowers women to manage their own HPV and Pap tests, STD screening, and a myriad of other tests in complete privacy, at their own convenience and discretion.
The SelfPap™ cervical cell collection system sample allows pathology testing for a myriad of conditions including but not limited to:
- Cervical Cancer, abnormal cervical cells
How SelfPap™ Works
Once you receive it in the mail, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- SelfPap™ incorporates a cytology imaging system technology, widely recognized as the most accurate and comprehensive pap test available, which can also be tailored to perform ancillary testing specific to geographic and sociographic prevalence of viral/ bacterial/ fungal disease
- SelfPap’s™ 10 minute system greatly reduces the time and expense typically required for this testing, saving women an average of 5 hours, the diﬃculties of taking time oﬀ from work and the use of sick pay, child care expenses, etc.
- The SelfPap ™ Test Kit allows women to conduct a Pap smear and cervical cell collection for a myriad of other tests, including STD’s, rates of which are rising alarmingly, in complete privacy
- Designed for easy in home use so that women do not have to disrobe in clinical settings
- Eliminates the usual probing and prodding with doctor based examination minimizing the anxiety and distress of the testing process
- Empowers women who are not under the care of a physician by providing access to important health information
- Patented design allows for a smooth, non‐traumatic entry, making the cell collection simple, comfortable, and easy to perform
- The traditional Speculum is replaced with a Patented Cylinder or Tube Speculum, which is then lubricated for easy entry
- The Patented Brush Holder automatically positions the collection brush to retrieve cervical cell samples
- The Industry standard cervical brush (used by gynecologists industry wide) is specially designed to sample both the ectocervical area and the endocervical transition zone, so the patient is screened for the most common types of squamous abnormality
- The cell-laden cervical brush is placed in the supplied liquid fixative container. The sample is now ready for delivery to the laboratory for testing
This revolutionary at home self-administered cervical cell collection system began as SoloPap. Throughout our initial development process and with significant involvement from amazing women around the world, SoloPap evolved to become what we now know today as SelfPap™.
SelfPap™ is the first of its kind patented cervical cell collection system registered with the FDA.
SelfPap™ offers unprecedented Accessibility, Availability and Affordability in the long awaited screening solution for cervical cancer, STI and STD crisis afflicting the women of the world today.
SelfPap™ Kit Use and Application Guide
Please click the link below to download an easy to view PDF file containing the SelfPap™ Use and Application Guide.
Instructional and Demonstration Video